The security and availability of EasySmartForms is paramount to your business and ours. It is the reason we are ISO27001 accredited.
ISO27001 is the standard that governs security of information and network systems.
Our strategic and operational objectives for EasySmartForms are:
- Availability for use from any location with an internet connection 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of pre-communicated outage periods for the purpose of planned maintenance and upgrades.
- A system designed and maintained in such a way that no single point of failure exists within the overall system architecture.
- Risk mitigation plans are regularly tested during simulations and fire drills that form a part of our overall business continuity plan.
- Computers delivering the application have sufficient processing power and are configured in a way that ensures that they work quickly and efficiently.
- Sufficient hard storage space to maintain our promise of unlimited storage space for all clients.
- Regular penetration testing to ensure that we are secure against third party attacks.
- Database back up through the use of a mirrored array meaning that single component failure neither interrupts the service nor loses data.
- Applications are backed up on a daily basis to a further hosting facility as a further insurance against component or hardware failure.
Our Hosting and Data Policy
We work with strategic partners in order to deliver EasySmartForms. Our mirrored server array is hosted by Europe’s leading provider of premium carrier-neutral data centres, Telecity Group. Our network is distributed over two industry-leading data centres in Docklands, London: Telehouse and Telecity.
Get started with a Demo of the EasySmartForms software
EasySmartForms is used in a variety of sectors including construction, facilities management and housing: