We are always available to help you over the phone during regular UK office hours.
Just call 01462 440077 to speak to one of our directly employed expert users of the system, based here in our UK office.
Implementation & Training
When you purchase a licence, our specialist set up and training team will work with you to ensure the solution is implemented in the most appropriate way for your project and organisation.
A detailed, yet flexible, training schedule will prioritise achieving quick wins for you, getting key staff members using the system quickly. We then roll out other modules and training to ensure everyone, both office and site-based, feel comfortable using the system, with most training provided at your office.
You have full control over what users will see when they log in and then, what they are able to access. This provides the dual benefits of keeping things simple for each user while simultaneously protecting sensitive data.
Our clients often remark on the high level of attention that we provide during the deployment of the solution, and our excellent telephone support when they are uncertain on specific elements of the package.
All users benefit from:
- Information releases about new features and improvements.
- A comprehensive and searchable video help library.
- Monthly webinars on subjects that are common to all users.
- Recording and analysing your requests for minor changes and programming the best suggestions free of charge. (Last year, this resulted in over 200 user driven improvements being made!)
- Dedicated account manager – this is usually the implementation manager who supervised your initial set up.
- Bug fixing and support as detailed in your service level agreement.
Making the security of your data a priority
We hold formal accreditation for ISO27001 and have done since 2014. All your data is encrypted at rest and during transmission from our own ‘cloud system’ located in London.